Hanuman Chalisa | Repeated 7 times for Good Luck | Shekhar Ravjiani | Zee Music Devotional
Anyone who recites Hanuman Chalisa 7 times daily is free from the bondage of life and death and enjoys the highest bliss a soul can get.
Playing this full track everyday will help you achieve great heights in life.
Significance of reciting Hanuman Chalisa 7 times a day :
1. Reciting the Hanuman Chalisa as the first task in the morning will ensure that your day goes well, getting you and your family blessed.
2. The Hanuman Chalisa will help you in feeling relaxed forgetting about all your tensions for sometime during the day, filling you with divine sense of joy.
3. Understanding the meaning of the Hanuman Chalisa while reading helps to feel it’s power.
4. Hanuman Chalisa, when is read to an ill person, makes the person feel better and more at ease.
5. Hanuman Chalisha helps in solving any problems in life which are almost impossible.
6. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa before going on a travel can prevent risks of accidents and ensures a successful trip.
7. Couples who are on verge of getting married can read Hanuman Chalisa 100 times a day before marriage, which ensures a happy and peaceful married life ahead.
Director: Vishal Punjabi (The Wedding Filmer)
Visual Promotions: Ravi Padda & Binny Padda ( Pentacle Creationz)
Project Head & Designs: Kanchana Sawant
Recording & Mixing: Sachit Harve
Mastered by: Donal Whelan at Mastering World, UK
Shekhar Ravjiani's Hanuman Chalisa is a meditative interpretation of the epic prayer written by Sant Tulsidas.
This soulful version of the Hanuman Chalisa has been composed and sung by Shekhar Ravjiani.
An exclusive app and special edition book based on the song are available on shekharravjiani.com
To catch all the updates log on to:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ZeeMusicCompany
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zeemusiccompany
Zee Music Company