Top 19 Mantras You need to Know
Top 19 Mantras
List of mantras in the video is as follows:
1. Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra - 00:00
2. Ganesh Mantra - 7:33
3. Gayatri Mantra - 14:30
4. Mahakali Mantra - 21:32
5. Mahalaxmi Mantra - 28:34
6. Om Namah Shivaya - 35:37
7. Sai Mantra - 41:59
8. Shani Mantra - 49:00
9. Chamunda Mantra - 56:02
10. Shree Balaji Mantra - 01:03:06
11. Gurudattatrya Mantra - 01:10:09
12. Shree Hanuman Mantra - 01:17:11
13. Shree Navanath Mantra - 01:24:13
14. Shree Ram Mantra - 01:31:15
15. Suryadev Mantra - 01:38:17
16. Sree Durga Mantra - 01:45:19
17. Sree Mumbadevi Mantra - 01:52:22
18. Sree Santoshi Mata Mantra - 01:59:26
19. Sree Saraswati Mantra - 02:06:28
A mantra is typically defined as a sacred utterance, affirmation, or meditative cue. Mantras are said to increase in benefit through repetition and meditative reflection. The spiritual value of mantra comes when it is audible or present in thought.
Yoga helps our body to remain in good health and right posture side by side we need mantras to help our mind to release tension and to focus.
The repetition of these truths can help release stored tension and help the mind to gain peacefulness.
Many people also believe that mantras have psychological and spiritual power.